Odoo CyberSource Payment Gatewayby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Website Builder (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Odoo 11 Odoo CyberSource Payment Gateway
CyberSource Features for Community Version
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Ability to transact payments in over 190 countries and territories and fund in over 40 currencies
- Acceptance of universal cards, regional cards, and local payment types to maximize sales
- Connections to approximately 100 acquirers/processors worldwide
- Unparalleled processing scalability and security
How to use
- Cybersource Credentials: Take Merchant ID, Cybersource Secret Key and put into CyberSource Payment Acquire in Odoo.
- User can manage the order flow from here.
- Select Cybersource from payment methods and enter credit card detail here.
- User can see confirm order detail here
- Sale order has been confirm and create invoice and transaction entry
- Invoice has been created
- Payment transaction has been created with reference data
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.