Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Bookstore Managementby Spellbound Soft Solutions
POS Bookstore Management
- In Products We described the Book-set of your favorite Edition
- Or Also you can defined for the Standards wise Book-set for the Students.
- With the Book-Set you can defined the Seprate Price for each Book and the Whole Set.
- Now You can see our Book-set Product in POS Screen.
- You can select the product and see the Book-set Addes Books on the Set.
- See the below Screen
- Here you can see the Book-set under all Books.
- Simply now just Click on the Confirm that will be added to the cart.
- See the below Screen
- Now Our product are added to the Cart.
- With the Price defined in the Book-Set.
- Now the Second one feature of the Book-Store Management.
- This feture provide the Selective Book and the stationary that you suggested to the Customer.
- Or also the customer can purchsae the seprate only one or more book and the related book material and stationary.
- Here provided the Multi selection of the Books and the Stationary products.
- Here the your defined product will displayed in the POS screen.
- You can easily select the Products and the Price aslo will be maintain.
- Price will be display on the Open Popup Window at left-hand side on the Cart.
- After the Confirm the Product will be added to the Cart.
- with the Selected Books and the stationary.
- Also you can defined the (% Discount),(Price)(Quantity) on the POS Sceen.
- You can refer the below screen.
- After all done the receipt will be Generate like the Below screen.
- The receipt will be added the Seprated Product with the Book-set and the Stationary.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.