Currency Exchange Rate Inverted
This module applies the inverse method in the conversion between two currencies.
The inverse method is a calculation method that uses the inverse (reciprocal) exchange rate for the multiplier and divisor when converting amounts from one currency to another.
The exchange rate of the multiplier and divisor are the reciprocal, or opposite, of each other.
The inverse method multiplies the foreign amount by the exchange rate to calculate the company currency (also called domestic) amount.
To convert amounts from one currency to another using the inverse method, you have to go to Accounting / Configuration / Accounting / Currencies. Then select the foreign currency that you wish to maintain inversion for and set the flag Inverted exchange rate.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Eficent (www.eficent.com)
- Techrifiv Solutions Pte Ltd (www.techrifiv.com.sg)
- Statecraft Systems Pte Ltd (www.statecraftsystems.sg)
- Komit (Jean-Charles Drubay <email@example.com>)
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Very good feature
This feature will overcome the issue of differences when we are handling multiple currencies