Odoo Studio - Dynamic Odoo
- Dynamic Menu
- Dynamic ListView
- Dynamic FormView
- Dynamic Search in List View
- Dynamic Kanban
- You any idea for next Next Features pls contact me.
- Change menu name.
- Drag drop menu position.
- Re-order menu sequence.
- Create new menu with all form all model.
- Update group user for menu
- Remove Menusp
- Update menu easy.
- Change Label Columns
- Show/Hide columns
- Change Sequence of Columns
- Change record line color with condition in List
- Switch ListView mode (Edit in list view)
- >Copy Record in List
- List/Tree view remains changed on page refresh
- Reset to default
- Saves Tree/List view per user
- Can apply for all User
Dynamic Search List
- Search all columns in ListView
- Can search with date range
- Can search with field type many2one, many2many
- Change Attribute with Condition
- Can change field in form tree
- You can change required/readonly/invisible with state on form
- Change Required of field
- Change Readonly of field
- Change Invisible of field
- Show/Hide More Field on Form
- Change String of Columns
- Can apply for all User
- Settings per users
- Form view remains changed on page refresh
- Applies on all the FormView of Odoo
Contact / Support
Need help or want extra features?
Need help with the configuration or want this module to have more
Contact us on
- E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.