Easypost Deliveryby DRC Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Before you install this module clone easypost library from Here and install on your system using python3 setup.py install .
Run pip3 install easypost command in Terminal.
Get API Credentials & Carrier Account IDs
To get API credentials Sign up/Login into the Easypost website.
To get Carrier Account IDs got to Dashboard -> Carrier Accounts.
Configure Carrier Method in Odoo
- To Configure carrier accounts in odoo go to Sale -> Configuration -> Delivery -> Delivery Methods.
- Create new Carrier method
- Select Easypost as Provider
- Set API Key (Production or Test Key), Carrier Id, Label File type and Service level of respective carrier
Create Sale Order with Easypost Delivery Carrier
- Create Sale Order With Easypost Carrier Account
- It also supports Muti Currency
Print Label For Shipment
To print Label confirm Shipment from picking. You will get Label under Attachments
Tracking Details in Picking
- You will get information about tracking like Tracking code, Tracking Status, Tracking Message and Address.
- Tracking Informations is updated after every 5 minutes of interval.
- You can update Tracking Information manually using Update Tracking Info button.
- If Label is deleted by the user, it can be again download using Get Shipping Label
Redirect to Tracking URL
To open Tracking URL Click on Tracking.
Generate Scan form
- Its optional part to Generate Scan form.
- A ScanForm can be created to speed up and simplify the carrier pickup process. The ScanForm is one document that can be scanned to mark all included tracking codes as "Accepted for Shipment" by the carrier.
- To create Scan Form go to Inventory -> Easypost -> Batch/Scan From
- After filling required data click on Get Pickings to get pickings.
- Confirm Scan form.
- Generate form using Generate Postage Label button.
- You will get Postage Label under Attechments
- If Postage Label is deleted by the user, it can be again download using Get Postage Label
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
We asked for assistance and had our issues resolved within 24 hours. Our DRC contacts were easy to get in touch with and very responsive. The module works as expected and we look forward to working with DRC again.
Error: Server Error res = getattr(self, '%s_rate_shipment' % self.delivery_type)(order) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/odoo/addons/easy_post_delivery_drc/models/delivery_carrier.py", line 87, in easypost_rate_shipment error = e.json_body.get("error") AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'
Didn't Realize that Odoo doesn't notify Author through these post.
So I was able to finally get ahold of the Author through the "ask for support" link, which I didn't know was there. Anyways, they have updated the app to send the correct weight to EasyPost and to pull from the Delivery Address rather than the customer address.
I purchased this module about two months ago and it has not worked from the start. I have contacted the author multiple times, via odoo apps and by their support email. No one seems to care that it doesn't work properly. I would not purchase this module!
Hello? any update on this module?
Chand, Thank you for updating the module, however, we were using v10 and I didn't realize that I was posting in v11. We did check v10 module, but it doesn't look like anything was changed. Can you apply changes to v10 too. Also, I sent an email to support on other issues, but haven't heard back...?
Fixed freight calculation issue
Hello Andrew, We have fixed the freight calculation issue. Please download the latest version and you should be able to see the changes working full correctly.
Does not calculate freight correctly at all!
This module does not correctly calculate the freight cost. I have tried using USPS and UPS both of them are completely wrong. I tried to get a price for a 75KG package via USPS, (which is not even possible) and it said it would be $12. It should have errored out as the max is 31KG Then I tried a UPS Ground package that was 15 kg and it said it would only be $9.23. Not even close, I just shipped a package yesterday that weighed less to the same address and it was $22. Also, there is no where to set package size, I can set the service level, but not the package type..... If these items can't be fixed I request a refund.