Accept Payments by Check, Bank Bill or Money Order
A new application is released to allow companies to process seamlessly checks, bank bills and money orders from their clients for paying invoices. The main features of this enterprise application is :
- Register payments by Checks, Bank Bills or Money Orders.
- Be in total control during all phases of processing checks.
When validating an invoice, you get the option to pay by Check or bank bill
The sale agent or account can type in the details of the received check or money order
Added Checks for invoices are shown on the invoice itself.
Or you can pay multiple invoices by a single check.
Received checks and bank bills can be accessed easily from the menu : Checks & Bank Bills.
Or you can directly make a payment using a check from a customer
Once the check is received from the client, we can make a deposit into the bank
You can do Batch Deposit a number of checks at the bank as shown below:
Here is all the information related a bank bill being cashed successfully. Automatically, related invoices would be set to paid
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.