HR Employee First Name, Last Nameby Savoir-faire Linux https://github.com/OCA/hr/ , Fekete Mihai (Forest and Biomass Services Romania) https://github.com/OCA/hr/ , Onestein https://github.com/OCA/hr/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr/
Employee Directory (hr)
|Lines of code||486|
|Also available in version||v 7.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
HR Employee First Name, Last Name
This module allows you to add firstname and lastname in employee form, and concatenate both in name field.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/hr
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "HR Employee First Name, Last Name" in your addons
- install the module
On the employee form view you will have 2 separate fields, one for Firstname, second for Lastname. At least one of them is required.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.