Warranty On Itemsby Harhu IT Solutions http://www.harhu.com
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||570|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Creates warranty for the delivered item based on the serial number used on delivery transfer.
Watch On Youtube
How It Works
Necessary configuration and parameter needs to be set in order to make the warranty creation with serial number of delivered item.
Create Sale Order with 10 qty for 1 product..
Delivery order is created as the product is stockable and there is smart button warranty added.
Delivering item with unique serial number.
Once the item assigned with serial user will validate the picking and system will auto assign the serial number to warranty and it will create active warranty for the item based on the period specified inside the product and the user can change the warranty period on draft stage..
List of created warranties.
Form view of warranty.
Warranty Can be extended in active or expired state, warranty period and end date can be change while extending warranty after update clicking active button warranty get activated/renewed.
Scheduled action to check warranty validity period will execute every day, internal time can change and can run manually.
Portal can be activated from customer directly.
Set email address and active portal customer..
Portal view for warranties summary for customer.
Detailed view for warranties of item that customer has purchased..
Is This app compatible with odoo enterprise?yes, This app is tested with community and enterprise.
Need some customization in this app, whom to contact?Please drop email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you provide any free support?Yes, we do provide free support for 1 day.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.