Multi-Company Inventory Transferby Ksolves India Ltd. https://store.ksolves.com/
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
Inventory Management (stock)
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||720|
|Versions||16.0 10.0 12.0 13.0 15.0 11.0 14.0|
With Odoo default modules, a user can not transfer product inventories between the same company through a single step. The user has to create some complex rules to do so.
Ksolves Multi Company Inventory Transfer App lets users transfer products between different warehouses of the same company in a single step with a feature of viewing the inventory movements.
With Odoo default modules, a user can not transfer product inventories between different companies.
Ksolves Multi Company Inventory Transfer App lets users transfer products between warehouses of different companies in a single step with a feature of viewing the inventory movements.
- Go to the Inventory module of your Odoo system.
- From Operations go to Inventory Transfer.
- Create Company Transfer to move Inventory.
- Fill all the requirements. Adding an item is mandatory.
- Click on the "Check Availability" button to reserve the quantity in stock if quantity is available.
- When Quantity has been reserved, you can confirm the transfer as well as unreserve it.
- Confirm your transfer and save it.
- When you have confirmed the transfer, there is a button "Inventory Movements", which shows a detail of the transfer(Details of your Inventory transfer, Details of your Internal Inventory transfer)
- When tracking is on in products, you can find a button. Click on the button. A pop up will open with moveable lines. You need to fill in the lot/serial number in this pop up and confirm it.
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Not working with Lot enabled products.
The module is working well with normal products with no traceability enabled. If we transfer a product with Serial Number or Lot, warning message will showing at the time of posting, there is no option for entering a serial number or LOT Number.
Re: Not working with Lot enabled products.
Thanks for sharing your concern with us, we would be happy to assist you on the requested feature and will keep you posted with the update on it hence, we would request you to please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org