Switzerland - ISR inpayment slip (PVR/BVR/ESR)by Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland
Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Lines of code||2482|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 9.0|
Swiss inpayment slip (ISR/PVR/BVR/ESR)
This addon allows you to print the ISR report Using Qweb report.
ISR is called: - PVR in italian - BVR in french - ESR in german
The ISR is grenerated as an image and is availabe in a fields of the l10n_ch.payment_slip Model.
This module also adds transaction_ref field on entries in order to manage reconciliation in multi payment context (unique reference needed on account.move.line). Many ISR can now be printed from one invoice for each payment terms.
You can adjust the print out of ISR, which depend on each printer, In the General Settings - Invoicing. The settings are specific for every company.
This is especialy useful when using pre-printed paper. Options also allow you to print the ISR in background when using white paper and printing customer address in the page header.
By default address format on ISR is %(street)sn%(street2)sn%(zip)s %(city)s This can be change by setting System parameter isr.address.format
The ISR is created each time an invoice is validated. To modify it you have to cancel it and reconfirm the invoice.
You can also activate "Save as attachement" for ISR prints your invoice. To do so, edit the ir.actions.report Payment Slip with the template name l10n_ch_payment_slip.one_slip_per_page_from_invoice.
To import v11, the feature has been moved in module l10n_ch_import_isr_v11
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vincent Renaville <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Romain Deheele <email@example.com>
- Thomas Winteler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joël Grand-Guillaume <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alex Comba <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Paul Catinean <email@example.com>
- Paulius Sladkevičius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Coninckx <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
Hasa SA, Open Net SA, Prisme Solutions Informatique SA, Quod SA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.