Romania - Localization Configby NextERP Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Forest and Biomass Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 13.0|
Romania - Localization Config
This module allows you to install and configure all the localization modules related to Romania.
Some of the modules will load data at install.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Romania - Localization Config" in your addons
- install the module
If you have already set up the path of the repository before creating the database, when installing the l10n_ro module from the Odoo base addons, this module will automatically install.
At install it will change the main currency to RON and set the rate to 1.
On the Settings / General Settings you will have a new menu called Romania, from where you can install, config, load datas from different modules.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Fekete Mihai <email@example.com>
- Dorin Hongu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Adrian Vasile <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.