Romania - Payroll Applicationby Forest and Biomass Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , OdooERP România S.R.L. https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
Leave Management (hr_holidays)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
• Project (project)
Romania - Payroll Application
This module deals with Romanian Payroll implementation. It adds multiple configuration including:
- Used to compute base for Sick Leaves and others as given by ANAF
- Set the value of the meal voucher in Company -> HR
- Calculates the number of vouchers per employee
- Meal voucher report
Salary Categories and Rules
- As default it adds a single Salary Structure to include basic calculation of salaries in Romania.
Employee Income History
- You have a history about employee incomes, calculated directly from Payroll, or inputed for previous months.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Romania - Payroll" in your addons
- install the module
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Fekete Mihai <email@example.com>
- Dorin Hongu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Adrian Vasile <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.