Romania - Partner Create by VATby NextERP Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Forest and Biomass Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
|Lines of code||109|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0 v 14.0 v 8.0 v 16.0|
Romania - Partner Create by VAT
This module allows you to create the partners (companies) based on their VAT number. It will complete the name, address of the partner from ANAF webservice.
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Romania - Partner Create by VAT" in your addons
- install the module
Put the VAT number in the partner's form and save the new record
- If it'a a romanian company, the first source used is the ANAF.
- If it's not a romanian company, will use the datas from VIES Webservice if they are available.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Fekete Mihai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dorin Hongu <email@example.com>
- Adrian Vasile <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.