- makes built-in mail js features extendable.
- handles search_default_* parameters in context.
- fixes toggling left bar
- fixes Recipients field. Out-of-box this field could be empty.
One can say, that the module do this todo from addons/mail/static/src/js/chat_manager.js
// to do: move this to mail.utils
Note. Due to odoo restrictions, module makes mail initialization again. That is browser loads emoji and other chat data twice. This is the only way to make Mail feature extendable.
- Pavel Romanchenko <email@example.com>
- IT-Projects LLC
To get a guaranteed support you are kindly requested to purchase the module at odoo apps store.
Thank you for understanding!
HTML Description: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/mail_base/
Usage instructions: doc/index.rst
Tested on Odoo 11.0 ecbf7aa4714479229658d14cce28fa00376ed390
- Install this module in a usual way
This module does not require special configuration.
- To use this module you need either install module that depends on it or create new module.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2014-2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.