Mail Relocationby IT-Projects LLC https://twitter.com/yelizariev , Ivan Yelizariev https://twitter.com/yelizariev , Pavel Romanchenko https://twitter.com/yelizariev
|Lines of code||932|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Relocate customer's mails to a correct place (lead, task etc.)
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
The module helps you to organise mails from customers.
If customer send mail to user's personal alias (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), a user would be able to relocate such mail to corresponding record.
Click on an icon of two cross arrows.
Find a record you need and click on "Move" button.
Done! You've attached mail and its child mails to the record.
Scroll down... Moved mails are marked by highlighted icon.
You could easily return mails back if you change your mind.
Further information and discussion: https://yelizariev.github.io/odoo/module/2015/04/10/mail-relocation.html
Tips and tricks
The module can be used to delete a message (it's available for superuser only)
- Install this module in a usual way
- Open [[ Settings ]] >> Mail Relocation menu
- In Model field add models to be used for message relocation
- Check the box [x] Move Followers to move followers by default when relocation
- Open [[ Discuss ]] >> Inbox menu
- Click on icon of two cross arrows
- Select a record you need
- Click Move
RESULT: The message has been moved to the record selected.
Move to origin
- Open the record where the message was moved to
- Click on the two cross arrows icon highlighted as red
- Check the box [x] Move to origin
RESULT: The message has been returned back to the original record.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2014-2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.