Internal Messagingby IT-Projects LLC https://it-projects.info/ , Pavel Romanchenko https://it-projects.info/
Mail Base (47 lines of code)
|Lines of code||47|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Send private messages to specified recipients, regardless of who are in followers list.
- It simplify internal communication in leads, when you need to send some private messages to your colleagues before reply to a customer.
- It helps in records like project tasks: in a task with many participants, you can easily send message and only specified colleagues will be notified.
- It allows to have clean inbox for everybody. It's very essential, because people often neglect important message in Inbox full of useless messages.
How it works
Click Send internal message, choose the recipient(s) and send a message.
As a result, the message is sent to the corresponding recipient(s). Other followers will not receive the notification.
Nothing special is needed to install this module.
To send a message to specified recipients:
- Click on the [Send internal message].
- Choose the recipients that should receive a message by ticking the checkboxes.
- To add more recipients click on the [Open the full mail composer] on the right upper corner of the message block and choose recipients in the Recipient field.
- Click on the [Send] button.
Nothing special is needed to uninstall this module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.