Mail Template Language Specific Attachmentsby Onestein https://github.com/oca/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/oca/server-tools
|Lines of code||75|
Mail Template Language Specific Attachments
This module extends the functionality of mail templates. It allows you to configure attachments based on the language of the partner. For example you can use it to localize your company’s terms of agreements.
Table of contents
To configure a language dependent attachment:
- Activate the developer mode;
- go to Settings > Technical > Email > Templates;
- go to the form view of the template you want to change;
- change the field Language Dependent Attachments to what you want.
When a template is selected in the mail composer, the attachments will be automatically added based on the recipients language. The language of the recipients can be configured on the Partner form view. When partners with different languages are selected all attachments of the partners languages will be added.
To use the functionality:
- Configure a template (e.g. the sale order mail template)
- go to a sale order;
- click Send by Email;
- the attachments are added based on the customer’s language.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.