Export Flattened BOM to Excelby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
MRP Flattened BOM Report XLSX
This module extends the functionality of the MRP capabilities of Odoo, and allows you to export the flattened BOM to MS Excel .XLSX format.
A flattened bill of material removes the intermediate levels in the BOM and connect the lowest levels directly to the highest level.
A list of the sum of lowest levels will be shown for every BoM you export using this method.
It also maintains units correctly across all nested BOM's and take units that have been defined in product Unit of Measure field.
To use this module, you need to:
Go to 'Manufacturing / Products / Bill of Materials'
Select a BOM or more BOMS
(Could be interesting to modify quantities of these BOMs)
Go to 'Print / Export Flattened BOM to Excel'.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.