Product Barcode on the Production Orderby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture-reporting
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||23|
Product Barcode on the Production Order Report
This module adds the product code or lot/serial number barcode on the production order report so that manufacturing users can scan barcodes.
- Check the configuration of your products to make sure: * the barcode field is set * the tracking is configured: No tracking, By Lot Number, By Serial Number
- Create a BOM using these products
- Create a manufacturing order for the BOM created above
- Print the Production Order
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.