MRP Repair Refurbish
This module adds the ability to obtain refurbished product as a consequence of the repair of a product that was defective.
Table of contents
- For each product that can potentially be refurbished, define the refurbished version in the product form.
- A default ‘Refurbished’ virtual location is created during module install, and proposed by default on each product.
- Create an MRP repair.
- Indicate a product to repair, If the product has a proposed refurbished version, it will be proposed to be used. The destination location
- Add operations if needed.
- Complete the repair.
The initial product will be moved to the ‘Scrap’ location, and the refurbished product will be moved from a ‘Refurbish’ location to the desired destination location.
The components that were added to the repair order will be moved to the ‘Refurbish’ location.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The initial development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Aleph Objects, Inc.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.