The module allows you to quickly deploy Odoo instances to clients. Manage user licenses and applications for Odoo.
What allows our module:
- considerably reduce the number of staff to deploy client systems and their technical support;
- to substantially increase the speed of providing the client with a workable system;
- monitor the use of systems by customers:
- tracking the start of instance's use by the client;
- logging of the use of certain resources / modules of the system, which makes it possible to compose a portrait of the potential user of the system for subsequent sales;
- accounting for sales of certain assemblies of the system.
- monitor the system resources allocated to the instance (RAM, physical memory, lifetime of instance) and their dynamic change
The main functionality of this module:
- a centralized system for deploying Odoo instances, which will be particularly useful for Odoo partners;
- the ability to set a limit on the number of system users - monitor user licenses;
- access installation to users of system applications (the prohibition on installing, installing only certain versions of applications, etc.);
- Odoo application navigation - for client-server applications, the SAAS system allows you to control client access to the server by using the application logging mechanism in the system;
- protection against unauthorized use of instances;
- DDOS protection - Fingerprint 2 is used when client identification is performed;
- unit interface selenium tests support to verify the operability of instance ', test scripts are set by the system administrator;
- autotests performance on expanded instances, the results of which a letter is generated to the system administratorâs mail.
- support of the scalability principle - if the server is getting out of space required to deploy instance`a, instance will be deployed on the next dedicated server;
- automatic registration of a domain name from a given registrar;
- the ability to bind a domain to a server for deploying instances;
- change of domain name upon request of the client (expected in the next version);
- instance assignment to Odoo contacts;
- control over module updates (if changes are performed in master branch, the module is automatically updated on the client system; if necessary, to return the module to the previous state, you should change the branch version using git which is responsible for updating the module configuration);
- run / install instance's by rules / templates specific to a particular server;
- mechanism for the migration of instances between hosts;
- creation and removal of instances`:
- manually from the web interface.
- REST API on PHP (expected in the next version);
Help and Support
- Request new features
- Our Services
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.