Notification Center is a tool that not only lets you keep up to date on what's happening in your system, but also lets different system events send you messages when they have important information for you.
- notify your partners via:
- desktop notifications;
- sms (for example, TurboSMS);
- voice messages (expected in the next version);
- Viber (public account needed);
- external email (if you do not have your own mail server) (expected in next version);
- manage notification frequency:
- according to the schedule (every hour, daily, weekly, etc.);
- by event (the appearance of a new order, the creation of a lead, deadline of the task / activity);
- create and dynamically change content / notification text:
- notification language (multi-language notification supported);
- a link to confirm the email, which you can follow to track the activity of your partners (for example, using utm-tags), and change the intensity of sending notifications to them;
- set notification levels, that determine the speed of message delivery and set their priority (expected in the next version):
- group notifications by keywords:
- for bulk sending to partners (by event or schedule)
- to bind notification rules to email templates, which will allow you to control the content of the notification;
- create notifications from external systems (for example, if you use telephony - to display an incoming call message)
- save the history of the sent notifications, which will allow you to track the history of communication with the partner (Register menu);
You badly need our module if you desire:
- Not to lose customers.
Automatic notifications will allow you and your sales reps to maintain ongoing communication with your customers without additional labor input.
- Track the complete history of communication with the client.
The text of the notification, the conditions and the time of sending is stored in the system, so at any time you have the opportunity to view the chain of messages to a particular partner.
- Respond promptly to changes in the work of the staff, customer feedback.
Adjust individual notification rules for a particular partner or group, which will allow you to make decisions on specific events with minimal time loss.
|System administrator||the ability to respond promptly to changes in the system, since our module can be used as system notification engine, for any events|
|User||control the updating of the information on the partners you are interested in with minimal delay in time, which in turn will help to reduce the time of task execution / sales cycle|
|External partner||receive the necessary information (payment link, order status / license, etc.) through a convenient communication channel|
How is it implemented in the system?
- To access the module settings, you must activate Developer Mode:
- To create a new notification, go to the "Rules" section and click the "Create" button.
Among other things, to create the rule, you must specify the keywords (for binding the rule to the notification template), the name of the rule, and also note that the rule is active. If you want the notifications to be sent immediately instead of the kron, you need to set âIs show Immediateâ paragraph.
- Check the rule (via email)
- Using the Odoo base mechanism for template configuration, change the content of the notification
- Check the rule (via Viber)
- Check the rule (desktop notification)
Help and Support
- Request new features
- Our Services
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.