WeAccept Payment Acquirerby Forfens Tech
• Website Builder (website)
|Lines of code||275|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
WeAccept Payment Gateway for Odoo E-Commerce Store
WeAccept Payment Gateway is available in ODOO to making a payment processing easier
Why ODOO Website WeAccept Payment Gateway?
WeAccept is the best payments platform for your business across all touch points. They manage millions of monthly transactions for their clients. Enable WeAccept merchant to perform multiple payment types for their customers to make online purchase(s).
WeAccept payment gateway support USD and EGP Currency.
Customers/Guest Users Features
- Accept/Pay payment from anywhere any time.
- Secure 1-click payment using credit/debit card.
- Seamless integration to enter card details on payment page.
WeAccept Merchant Features
- Merchant can login to control panel to track payment status
- Real-time visualized reports
- Reports: On-line view transaction report
- Server-to-server Notification to ensure no missing status update
Odoo Admin Features
- Administration can modify payment status.
- Administration can any time switch over from Test environment to Production environment and vise versa.
- Administration can easily enable/disable WeAccept payment method.
Installation & Configuration
1.) Install Module
Install the WeAccept Payment Acquirer module.
2.) Obtain WeAccept Merchant ID, Payment integration ID and Iframe ID
You have to Signup in weaccept.co. Later you'll receive an welcome email that contains details about your account. You have to login and obtain merchant id, payment integration id and iframe id.
3.) Enter Merchant Details
In Odoo navigate to Invoicing or Account menu » Payment Acquirers » Select WeAccept Payment » Click on Configure/Active button.
Enter your Username, Password, Merchant ID, Payment Integration ID and Iframe ID as well as set your environment preferences.
E-Commerce Payment Workflow
1.) Select WeAccept Payment Method
2.) Enter Payment Details
After it will redirect back to out site
3.) Order Confirmation
ODOO Admin Panel (Payment Transaction)
1.) Sale Order
2.) Transaction Details
3.) Weaccept Portal Txn Details
Help & Support
Any type of issue related to this module, any doubt, any queries contact us.
Odoo Technical Help, Support, Request any features give us the opportunity to service you better and improve our solution on a continuous basis.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.