POS Sync Sessionsby TL Technology http://posodoo.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||1594|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
POS Syncing Sessions, Sync orders between cashiers, waiters ....
- We can easily sync orders between sessions (clients like cashiers, waiters ...)
- Your shop will have multi devices and have multi browse use a POS Odoo, and they'll syncing the same ONE SCREEN POS
- Supported work on : Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- There is automatically orders Shop by Shop( one shop can syncing between , and You can have multi shop )
- When your network system have problem (eg: lose the internet), Syncing between clients not work, but Network Up, all transaction automatic syncing again
- All screen of sessions (POS Screen) the same orders, total amount, order lines ...
- When new client open the session of POS screen, this client always have order the same client other ordered before
- When client close browse or turn off the devices (computes), and re-open again, the orders have ordered before will come back (Restore)
- Only support for your shop like market (not support the restaurant/cafe have a kitchen, table, floor), and if need a support for restaurant , you can buy one more module Click here, only 50 EUR
How it work
This is one function of all futures
Need our service?
Contact us by email
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.