Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Merge Point of Sale orders
Has it ever happend, that a customer wanted to pay another person's or perhaps the whole table's orders, but you had to print multiple receipts, since the waiters have recorded them as separate orders? With this module, you'll be able to merge orders and therefore you won't confuse your customers as if you handed out multiple tickets.
- Open the order you'd like to merge with another and click the
- Select the order, to which you'd like to move the orderlines of the order you opened.
- The orderlines should appear on the order you have selected and the old order will vanish.
Email: ata2001 at airmail dot cc
Jabber: ata2001 at airmail dot cc
If you have any questions, feature requests or you need support for a specific odoo version, feel free to drop me a mail.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.