POS RECEIPT EDITORby Aimé Jules Andrinirina
POS RECEIPT EDITOR
DescriptionThis module help user to create/edit receipt template from Odoo backend. The user can choose also from the free templates proposed with the module
Create / edit templateGo to Point of Sale → Configuration → Receipt template
- Specify Template name
- Specify Type
- Specify Template
Add receipt template in Pos configurationGo to Point of Sale → Configuration → Point of sale. Go to Bill & Receipt section; check Use custom ticket
Support - Help - Request new features
POS RECEIPT EDITOR
- Copy the modules in addons path and install it from Apps menu
Open menu Point Of Sale >> Configuration >> Point of Sale >> Receipt template
- Duplicate default template :
- Rename template name
- Specify template type
- Modify template
- Save template
Open Pos configuration * At Bills & Receipts section
- Check Use custom receipt box
- Select Custom Template for each type
Open POS session * Pos retail
- Add a product
- Click Payment
- Select payment method
- Click Validate
- Click Print Receipt
- Pos restaurant * Add a product * Click Order to print order receipt * Click Bill to print bill receipt * Select payment method * Click Validate * Click Print Receipt
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.