POS Sync Order
Easy way to sync order to different sessions
- We can easily sync orders to different sessions.
- There is automatically and manually sync feature also
- You can use manually order sync feature when order is changing according to situation like waiter is taking order.
- When your system is off or network is down your order will not destroy. Order will automatically recover when you start your POS.
If You Need Any Help Please Contact
Email Id: email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
This does not work on mobile devices
I have bought this module in order to use it with two tablets (Apple iPad) along with POS Kitchen screen of the same developer. When one tablet is locked and an order is paid from another tablet the order remains on the locked tablet and the second waiter can pay the same order again. I contacted the developer many times and he asked for extra money (100$) for this functionality. After a lot of attempts he made a version that was somewhat working (7 out of 10 times) but it was to heavy for mobile devices and everything was laggy. He has been unavailable since then and unwilling to provide a solution.