Swiss QR-billby Prisme Solutions Informatique SA https://www.prisme.ch
Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Lines of code||418|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0|
The module has been updated and the new version has been published on the 3rd of June 2020, 17:00 (UTC+02:00). New version includes :
- Correction of QR-Code encoding. Accented characters were not supported before.
- QR-Bill receipt added to the QR-Bill
Description and Features
Report based on the original ODOO invoice with a QR-bill part to work with the new Swiss QR-bills. If you're looking for this module in v13, the QR-bill generation is now supported in the l10n_ch module.
The module creates a new report called "Invoices with QR-bill", based on the original ODOO invoice.
- The QR-bill payment section is added at the end of the invoice.
- Note : optional fields "Bill information" and "Unstructured message" of the QR-bill are not supported yet.
A QR-Invoice tab is added to the customer invoice form view.
- Displays the generated Swiss QR-Code.
- If the QR-Code couldn't be generated, the reason why it couldn't is written instead.
- The invoice has to be validated in order to generate the QR.
If you still want to use your invoice issuer number, you may provide it under Invoicing > Configuration > Bank Accounts > in the actual bank account, under the "Invoice Issuer Number" field added by this module. Otherwise, leave this field blank.
The invoice issuer number will eventually (after the QR / ISR parallel phase) or may already be dropped by the banks.
This module requires the following python libraries on your ODOO server in order to generate the QR-Codes.
To use this module, you need to receive from your bank
- New QR-IBAN code
- ISR-ID (if you use ISR then youn already have it)
Q1: if the payment part is not present in the report, there must be a reason.
A1: On the client invoice view there is a tab named "QR-Invoice" which contains the QRCode or the reason why the QRCode is not present.
Q2: My QR-Code is not accepted if I shoot it with my mobile ebanking
A2: You need to create new bank account with the new QR-IBAN, you need to select this new bank account into the QR-Bill
Q3: Into the QR-Code the 6 fist position from reference field are 000000
A3: You miss to setup ISR-ID into the new bank account created for QR-Code
Q4: I need some functionnal support
A4: You can contact us - functionnal support is invoiced rate CHF 165.- / hour
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.