Report Wkhtmltopdf Paramby Avoin.Systems https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine , Eficent https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/reporting-engine
|Lines of code||78|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 15.0 v 16.0 v 14.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Report Wkhtmltopdf Param
This module allows you to add new parameters for a paper format which are then forwarded to wkhtmltopdf command as arguments. To display the arguments that wkhtmltopdf accepts go to your command line and type 'wkhtmltopdf -H'.
A commonly used parameter in Odoo is --disable-smart-shrinking, that will disable the automatic resizing of the PDF when converting. This is important when you intend to have a layout that conforms to certain alignment. It is very common whenever you need to conform the PDF to a predefined layoyut (e.g. checks, official forms,...).
- Go to Settings and press 'Activate the developer mode (with assets)'
- Go to Settings - Technical - Reports - Paper Format
- Add additional parameters indicating the command argument name (remember to add prefix -- or -) and value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.