Reset Delivery Orderby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0|
Reset Delivery Order
With this module you can reset your order to its default state and only inventory manager have the specific rights to use this moduleâs functionality. Additionally, this module will work on the sales order which are created after installing this module and will be disabled for the delivery orders if their flow follows Pick, Pack and Ship method.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites required before installation.
No configurations needed.
At first you need to create a sale order and on confirming the sale order a delivery order will be generated for that particular sale order. As shown in the below image, now it is in available state and if user will click on the âCancelâ button as per the default Odoo flow,delivery order will be canceled.
For the sale orders created after the installation of this module which are cancelled will get an option of âSet to Draftâ. With the help of Set to Draft you can reset the order status to the default from cancelled.
Now as you can see in the below image, when clicked on âSet to Draftâ the order status will change to default from Cancelled and the information of order will remain as it is.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.