Quick invoice creation from sale orderby Jose Ernesto Mendez <email@example.com> https://www.linkedin.com/in/jose-ernesto-mendez-diaz-29b7101a/
Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Lines of code||186|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Sale Order Invoice Flow Config
Go from the sale order to invoice with less click with this module.
Install the module!
Update your module list and search for sale_to_invoice_config.
Click Install button.
Configure your sale order billing flow
From the company configuration select the choice of your preference
1.- Normal, multiple steps.
2.- Email Sent (Default option) - This option creates and confirms the invoice and sends it by email to the customer.
3.- Printed in PDF - This option creates and confirms the invoice and generates the PDF file for printing.
Enjoy your workflow
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo V11 Community Edition with Ubuntu OS.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.