Scrap Reason Codeby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0|
Scrap Reason Code
Adds a reason code for scrapping operations and an interface for the user to create scrap codes
Table of contents
Go to Inventory > Configuration > Scrap Reason Codes
Create a required scrap reason code and provide scrap location.
- Go to Inventory > Operations > Scrap
- Create a scarp order and select reason code.
- A scrap location will be readonly and auto fill based on selected reason code.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.