Barcode scanner for Stockby IT-Projects LLC,Kolushov Alexandr https://it-projects.info/team/KolushovAlexandr
Inventory Management (stock)
• Website Builder (website)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0|
Barcode scanner for Stock
The module allow you to process Pickings by barcode scanner via special page /barcode/web (the same as it was in odoo 8.0)
Click on Barcode Icon.
Scan a product barcode — quantity is increased.
It also works if you track your products by lots. E.g. if you have a product with lot "123456" and then scan it, the quantity will be increased (it works if you change a product lot from barcode interface too).
Moreover, you will be able to scan products, which are not displayed in /barcode/web. The latter will be added to the interface line automatically.
The module works for all Operation Types (Receipts, Internal Transfers, Delivery Orders, etc).
Barcode scanner for Stock
- Install this module in a usual way
- This module does not require special configuration.
- Open barcode scanning page
- either click barcode icon at Inventory / Dashboard menu
- or select some Stock Picking and click barcode icon there
- Scan product barcode;
- Quantity of scanned product is increased;
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.