Stock Warehouse Calendarby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||39|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 15.0|
Stock Warehouse Calendar
This module adds a Calendar to the Warehouse. This calendar can then used as the basis of the proper computation of start/end dates based on lead times in this and other modules.
In this module, the calendar considered in the computation of start date of stock moves and pickings created from procurements, where the lead time is used.
Table of contents
- Go to Settings and activate the developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Resource > Working Time and define your resource calendar.
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Warehouses and assign the Resource Calendar.
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings and in Warehouse mark ‘Multi-Step Routes option’.
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Routes and set up the proper delays in the procurement rules where ‘action’ is ‘Move From Another Location’.
When a picking is created out of a procurement evaluation (from an orderpoint, MTO,…) the calendar is considered in the computation of the expected date of the picking and moves. For example, if it takes 1 day to execute a stock transfer from another warehouse and it is Monday, the picking to resupply will be created with expected start date on the previous Friday, if the warehouse operates under a Mo-Fri working calendar.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.