Advance Global Searchby Crest Infosys
Advance Global Search
This module enable you to global search feature, you can search any records that you have access and configured relavent models user wise
List of Features
- It Work With Both Community And Enterprise Version.
- Search with a shortcut (Be anywhere in odoo and a shortcut will get you to search area).
- Easy To Configur & Search User Wise.
- You can search any records that you have access and configured relavent models.
- Don't need to go to individual object(like sales, purchase, invoices etc..) to search records.
- Find all objects record at one click at one place.
- Global Search configuration can only see the "Manager", "User" can only see his/her own record.
- User & Manager can search record from anywhere using click on search icon or press toggle (Alt + Q) Shortcut.
Setup & Configuration
As shown below set Global search "Manager" To see the confuguration & Global search Menu.
For configur Go to the Global Searche >> Global Searches >> Global Searches Select the user, model & fields from you want to search.
How it works
You can search any records with toggle shortcut (Alt + Q), Type in search box then result will be display from result select record that you want to open
As shown below We have selected Agrolait So Agrolait contact display here.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Contact us for Support, Query and Customization
Need help or want extra features?
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.