AddThis integrationby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/website , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/website
Website Builder (website)
|Lines of code||93|
Integrate AddThis.com in your Odoo website.
Table of contents
- go to Website -> Settings
- enable “AddThis.com” flag
- set your “Public ID” (find it in your profile on addthis.com)
If you have debug mode on or your user has “Technical Features” group, you’ll see an additiona field “Advanced JS config”.
You can use this to add further settings via JS variables.
Add your preferred AddThis snippet where you want to render it.
<!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools --> <div class="addthis_inline_share_toolbox"></div>
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Simone Orsi
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.