Website Product Brand Snippetby Crest Infosys
Website Product Brand Snippet
Odoo E-Commerce Plug-In For Product Brand Snippet.
List of Features
- Provides Brand as Identifier for your products.
- Allows brand based Product differentiation.
- Filter Product Based on Brands.
- Brand Filtration also works well with default attribute filter like iPod ('Apple' brand)+ 16 GB.
- Option to Create and Manage the Brands from the backend.
- Your website user can use Brand Filter to select your products.
- You can assign the brand to new created product as well all your previous store products.
- You can assign the Sequence to manage your brand sequence.
- You can Publish/Unpublish Brand for website.
- Brand are Easily Moveable for sequence with Drag & Drops in list view.
- It allow you to assign brand to thousand of product.
Setup & Configuration
Create Brand From All Brand Menu Under Website, You can see here brand created with their total no of product.
Brand list view with sequence and publish/unpublish feature.
Product filter by brand display as shown below.
User can Assign Brand to Multiple Products.
You can also set brand for particular product.
You can enable/disable Brand Filter using customize option.
Filter Brand Based Products.
You can filter Brand with combination of other attribute.
You can enable/disable Active Brand Tags using customize option, You can also remove brand filter using it.
You can Drag & Drop Brand Crousel slider snippet.
Brand slider display as shown below.
Click Here To Checkout Our Other Apps
Contact us for Support, Query and Customization
Need help or want extra features?
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.