- It is Direct connector (no excel exporting)
- Get all tables data (even custom modules data)
- Refresh to reflect Odoo data changes
- No extra hosting required
- Secure connection with unique token
- Publish beautiful dashboards from Odoo data
Generally, users try to connect Power BI or Tableau to Odoo's Postgres directly which has its own shortcomings such as following
Some of the salient features of the module
We have excellent customer reviews
Good module and good support
The module works very well and connected our Odoo database to the power BI application. The support is excellent, we recommend the use of this Odoo Apps if you need to integrate any ODBC with Odoo.
Jérémie Vander Meuter
Excellent connector to Tableau
If you are looking for a way to connect your Odoo data to Tableau, let me tell you that this is the best solution, with this connector you will have access to all the tables, from all the odoo applications.
If you know Tableau, you will know that there you will have the opportunity to build any report you need from your company, I recommend it 100%.
Great team to work with, works as advertised
The Techneith team has been great to work with to get our Odoo.sh database syncing with Amazon RDS and connecting to our Tableau server. Highly recommend if you need more powerful BI capabilities for your Odoo.sh hosted environment.
Selecting the modules to be visualize in Tableau or Power BI
Connecting the module to the Power BI
Connecting the module to the Tableau
Visualize your data in Power BI
Visualize your data in Tableau
Refresh or update your data in Power BI
Refresh or update your data in Tableau
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.