Attendance Sheetby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
• Employees (hr)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0|
Please send an email at email@example.com to get credential for testing this functionality on Live Preview.
Attendance Sheet Functionality
Discipline is like Exercise. You might not see its immediate impact but if you do it regularly then you will surely get a massive advantage in long-term.
This customized module can generate attendance sheet quickly with information about overtime, late coming and early going if any. You can take print of such sheets and share to your employee to allow them access to show how good they are in their day-to-day office timing.
Attendance sheet of the particular selected employee based
on the selected time period.
Attendance Sheet Summary
Attendance sheet summary, which displays the Late Coming,
Early Going and Overtime values of that particular period
Attendance Sheet Report
Attendance Sheet Report with the values of
Late Coming, Early Going and Overtime.
Salary rules for the Late Coming, Early Going and Overtime.
Payslip with salary rules
Payslip with the salary rules of the Late Coming,
Early Going and Overtime.
Payslip computation for the Late Coming, Early Going
- You will get 90 Days free support in case of any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
- At Ascetic Business Solution LLP, we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration solution. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase!
- In case of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.