Advanced Bank Statementby Noviat
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
Advanced Bank Statement
This module extends the standard account_bank_statement object for better scalability and e-banking support.
This module adds:
- value date
- batch payments
- Payment Reference field to support ISO 20022 EndToEndReference (simple or batch. detail) or PaymentInformationIdentification (batch)
- Creditor Reference fields to support ISO 20022 CdtrRefInf (e.g. structured communication & communication type)
- bank statement line views
- bank statements balances report
- performance improvements for digital import of bank statement
- manual reconcile extended to partners which are not marked as 'customer' or 'supplier'
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.