Account Fiscal Position - Usage Groupby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule
Account Fiscal Position - Usage Group
This module extends the Odoo Accounting module, to add the possibility to restrict usage of some fiscal positions to members of defined groups.
Once set, a user will have a blocking message, if he does’nt belong to the correct group, when he creates or updates partners and invoices.
Table of contents
- To to “Invoicing” / “Configuration” / “Fiscal Positions”
- Edit or create a new fiscal position and set groups whose members can use it.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL (https://twitter.com/legalsylvain);
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-fiscal-rule project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.