Account Global Discountby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/server-backend , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-backend
|Lines of code||519|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0|
Account Global Discount
Apply global discounts to invoices
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Parameters > Global Discounts
- Add a new discount that can be either by percentage or fixed amount.
- Choose the discount scope (sales or purchases).
- You can also restrict it to a certain company if needed.
You can assign global discounts to partners as well:
- Go to a partner that is a company.
- Go to the Sales & Purchases tab.
- In section sale (if the partner is a customer), you can set sale discounts.
- In section purchase (if the partner is a supplier), you can set purchase discounts.
- Not all the taxes combination can be compatible with global discounts, as the generated journal items won’t be correct for taxes declarations. An error is raised in that cases.
- Currently, taxes in invoice lines are mandatory with global discounts.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- David Vidal
- Carlos Dauden
- Rafael Blasco
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.