Account Invoice Grouped by Picking
This module allows print invoices with picking info. This module groups invoice lines and shows information related to sales and pickings on every group.
Table of contents
- Create several quotation orders and confirm them.
- Deliver pickings related to each sale order.
- Go to Sales > Invoicing > Sales to invoicing and invoice these sale orders.
- Open invoice newly created and print it.
- Invoice report will group invoice lines and shows information about sales and pickings in every group.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoice-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.