Account Invoice Grouped by Picking - Sale MRPby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-invoice-reporting , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoice-reporting
• Invoicing (account)
• Manufacturing (mrp)
Account Invoice Grouped by Picking - Sale MRP
This module extends the functionality of ‘Account Invoice Grouped by Picking’ module to allow you to to print correctly invoices with picking info when there are mrp kits in them.
Table of contents
- Go to Manufacturing -> Master Data -> Bills of Materials and create a new BoM selecting the product, ‘Kit’ in ‘BoM Type’ field and filling the components list.
- Go to Sales -> Orders -> Quotations and create a new quotation with the ‘Kit’ previously created and qty 1.
- Confirm the sale order and you will see one delivery (accessible via smart-button) with the components of the kit.
- Validate the delivery.
- Go back to the sale order and create an invoice by clicking on Create Invoice button in the status bar.
- Print the invoice and the generated report will have 1 group with the name of the sales order and the name of the delivery. Inside there will be a line with the name of the product and quantity 1, despite the delivery operation has the components of the kit.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Ernesto Tejeda
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoice-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.