Account Invoice - Supplier Info Update
This module allows to automatically update all products information in vendor bill for which the purchase information on the line are different from the supplier information defined in the product form.
It creates a new supplier information line if there is not any or it updates the first one in the list.
Table of contents
This module adds a new button ‘Check Supplier Info’ in supplier invoice form.
When the user clicks on it, he can see the supplier information changes that will apply. Optionally, he can remove some temporary changes, specially, if, for example, a supplier applied an exceptional price change.
- blue: Creates a full new supplier info line
- brown: Updates current settings, displaying price variation (%)
This module adds an extra boolean field ‘Supplier Informations Checked’ in the ‘Other Info’ tab inside the supplier invoice form. This field indicates that the prices have been checked and supplierinfo updated (or eventually that the changes have been ignored).
This module does not manage correctly difference if
- invoice line taxes are not the same as products taxes. (If one is marked as tax included in the price and the other is marked as tax excluded in the price)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.