|Read description for||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 8.0|
Account Invoice UBL
With this module, you can generate customer invoices/refunds:
- in PDF format with an embedded UBL XML file
- as an XML file with an optional embedded PDF file
This module supports UBL version 2.1 (used by default) and 2.0.
Table of contents
In the menu Invoicing > Configuration > Settings > Invoicing, under Electronic Invoices, check the value of 2 options:
- XML Format embedded in PDF invoice : if you want to have an UBL XML file
- embedded inside the PDF invoice, set it to Universal Business Language (UBL)
- if you work directly with XML invoices and you want to have the PDF invoice in base64 inside the XML file, enable the Embed PDF in UBL XML Invoice.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/edi project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.