Account Payment Nettingby Ecosoft https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-financial-tools/
|Lines of code||215|
Account Payment Netting
This module allow net payment on AR/AP invoice from the same business partner.
NOTE: This module is influenced by account_netting, but make it more user friendly when netting invoices. While account netting require user to select manually the journal items to do netting (which create netting journal entry), this module has a new menu “Invoices to netting” allowing user to select both customer/supplier invoice to register payment.
Table of contents
Given there are open invoices both receivable and payable, and user decide to make payment on the diff.
- Open menu Accounting > Invoices to Netting
- Select multiple open invoices from the same partner
- Click on action “Register Payment”, the wizard will show the diff amount
- Make payment as normal
This create Customer Payment if AR > AP, Supplier Payment otherwise.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.