POS Sales Commissionby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 POS Sales Commission
This module allows to give commission to Sales Person.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Easy To Manage POS Sales Commission.
- Give commission to Sales Person.
- Commission calculation based on Product, Product category and POS order
- Manage Sales target of sales person to calculate commission.
- Override sales target of sales person to give commission facility.
- Manage the commission payment via Salary or Invoice.
How to use
- In "Commission Rule Group" menu, from where you can create commission rule groups.
- Under the commission rule group, you can create diffrent rule for based on what the commission will calculate like product, product category or pos order. User can also set the time duration for how much time the rule will applicable and based on the rule priority and time duration, rule will apply for the calculation.Into Rules, you can set the commission beneficial(s).
- Into Point of sale configuration form view, need to set "commission rule group", so that commission rule group will apply while calculating the commission.
- For calculate commission for pos order,one scheduler will execute everyday and calculate commission based on pos session, pos configuration and commission rule group.
- Under Sales commission-->Commission menu will show you all commission details.
- From Sales Target menu, you can define sales person's sales target.
- Commission Payment menu you can generate the vendor bill for pay the commission through Invoice. Also one scheduler named 'Generate Invoice - POS Commission' is available that will execute automatically and generate the vendor bill into draft state.
- Here below is the Vendor bill which is generate from the Commission.
- When module is install, into salary rule, you get new salary rule for pay the commission by Salary.
- Add this new salary rule to Salary structure, so when employee payslip is create at that time employee related user's commission amount is added into employee's salary amount.
- When the employee salary slip is generate, it will automatically added the commission amount and when confirm payslip, employee related user's commission set to 'Paid'.
- Click "Print Commission summary" menu, into pop-up, select the available options and click print button for printing the commission report.
- Here below is the user wise commission report.
- From Employee, Click on commission button to see the commission graph of that employee. This same button is also available into the Sales Target.
- Here below is the commission graph from where user can see the detail like User sales amount, Commission amount.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.