Quick Sale Order (Enable with Barcode Scanner)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Odoo 12 Quick Sale Order (Enable with Barcode Scanner)
This module allow user to create new sale order from quick sale.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Configure journals for create sale order in paid state from quick sale.
- Click on sales menu select Quotations or Orders menu you can see icon for quick sale view.
- Click on icon for open view for create quick sale order.
- Search products and scan products via barcode and add into cart.
- Create customer from quick sale UI.
- Set customer and based on customer pricelist will set.
- As per below image you can also on cart line click expand selected line and you can set quantity, product price and apply discount also.
- When you select state 'Paid' then payment line will be visible as per below image and you can split payment in different journals and create sale order.
- In footer part you can see whole sale order information like total products, products quantity, taxes etc.
- Show notification message while create a sale order.
- Click on icon recent sale order, it will show sale order which create from quick sale till you reload page.
- Click on sale order, it will redirected to that sale order form view.
- Here you can see the sale order from view.
- You can set draft order in quick sale ui interface for edit it from sale order form view.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.