Attachments Sync In Digital Ocean Spacesby Candidroot Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Digital Ocean Attachment Sync
* The module allows to upload the attachments in Digital Ocean Spaces automatically without storing them in Odoo database. It will allow to reduce the load on your server. Attachments will be uploaded on DO Spaces depending on the condition you specified in Odoo settings. So you can choose and manage which type of attachments should be uploaded on DO.
* It is useful in cases where your database was crashed, because you will be able to easily restore all attachments from external storage at any time.
* The possibility to use one external storage for any number of databases.
Digital Ocean Configuration
Go to Settings
Attach any file in customer view.
Show on Digital Ocean
In digital ocean file display look like this.
Get Help From Us!
Please Follow Us On
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Filestore ti DigitalOcean?
Hi, I have an app that lets my customers upload files from their customer portal. Files are saved directly into filestore. Can your app automatically change the upload location to the digitalocean space?
Re: Filestore ti DigitalOcean?
Hello, Thank you for writing to us for your query, Yes, Module will store the attachments data in Digital ocean spaces. If you have any query please write an Email to email@example.com Thanks,